UKSWFF.co.uk

Salt Water Fly Fishing in the United Kingdom
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:12 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Hello UKSWFF forum members
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:49 am 

Alright forum.. I'm Dazz, Summer goals: Kayaking fishing in Plymouth Sound, with chances of camping out.

Joined the forum as it seems to be one of the best. Live in Plymouth and soon will be kayak fishing on my Ocean Trident Prowler 11 Angler out within the sound: Drake's Island, Cawsands, Jennycliff Way, along the breakwater and possibly down to Heybrook Bay. Bare in mind I am a complete beginner :!: Noob Alert :!: in Fishing, in fact, I would say the only thing I have caught 'frequently' are your usual seaweed variety or the occasional rock that get's snagged on :?

I do have some experience kayaking, even tho it was quite a few years ago, I'm sure once in the seat, i'll get a brisk reminder on how to capsize quickly... my way lol.

I will probably fire alsorts of question or queries regarding 'How to fish' lol, fishing spots (coordinates would be handy), equipment, kayak modding, 1/2 days wild-camping locations/ideas, etc.. So hopefully i'll get the advice I need and plenty of it, coz i'm gonna be needing it.

You never know, I might come across a fellow yaker who's also a forum member :)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Hello UKSWFF forum members
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:09 am 

Welcome Dazz. I think we have a member "yealmfisher" who is a kayaker and, with a forum name like that, I don't have to tell you which area he comes from!